This past week has been pretty crazy for me, I got back from a two week training block in LA with the national team last week and this weekend I am racing in Atlanta. On Wednesday my dad and I began the journey to the Dick Lane Velodrome in East Point, GA. It was a long twelve hour car ride but we split it up into two sections so it was not too bad. We arrived in East Point this afternoon and I got to take a spin on the newly painted velodrome. I had forgotten how bumpy and how much fun this track is! It is going to be an awesome weekend here in the ATL and should be some great racing. We are all hoping for clear weather tomorrow night and Saturday night for the Keirin presented by WayPoint Systems. The racing will be very entertaining especially Saturday night so anyone in the Atlanta area needs to come out and cheer on the Pure Energy Cycling/ ProAir HFA riders (Andy Lakatosh and myself) at the Dick Lane Velodrome.
- Through to sprint semi finals this afternoon #lagp live steam at 6pm est on universalSports.com #fb 2 weeks ago
- RT @PureEnergyCycle: Congrats to @mattbaranoski for taking 3rd in the Kierin at the LAGP. What a great ambassador @pureenergycycle @fly_vi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PureEnergyCycle: Tune into @universalsports at 930 EST @B_Lea1 @mattbaranoski @andylakatosh @fly_vie13 for critical UCI points and repr… 2 weeks ago
- Pretty stoked to be on the USA cycling homepage! @pureenergycycle @bontcycling @feltbicycles @fly_vie13 instagram.com/p/g3ClB5PxaE/ 2 weeks ago
- 1000 days till Rio, 181 days to balance school and training, 819 days to work on nothing but turning the dream into reality! #fb 1 month ago